... that we may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith, both yours and mine. Romans 1:12

Monday, August 13, 2007

Long Weekend

Well ladies, just wanted to let you know that we made it back safely. Thanks for all the prayers and for the plant, everyone appreciated it! Telitha thanks so much for coming, it really did mean a lot to me to have you there (and of course your mom too!). Just wanted to ask you to continue to pray for Gina (Sam's wife) and the kids, Allyson (14) and Drew (5). Allyson was daddy's little girl so I know it's gonna be tough on her and Drew doesn't really understand what is going on.

So I look forward to hear what's going on in your lives... Victoria good luck with starting school back up!

1 comment:

Telitha said...

Annie you are so welcome. I love you so much and am glad I was able to be there. You're important to me.