... that we may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith, both yours and mine. Romans 1:12

Friday, July 06, 2007

Bad Week

Okay, so this week has been not so good when it comes to reading my Bible, and this is a time when I should be drawing closer to the Lord and listening to what he has planned for us! It's been interesting having Jeremy home during the day, I've loved spending time with him, but I guess I just didn't realize that sometimes it is nice to just hang out by yourself to get refreshed, if you are together all the time you can't always talk about how your day went... anyway, maybe that's crazy.
So ladies... just continue to pray for us, I think we might start seriously thinking about moving back to Indiana after May next year... so we are going to start praying about that and see if that's where the Lord wants us to move.... Jeremy told me something today that was really comforting, he said one of the reasons he would like to move there is because it is closer to my parents and he likes my family and would like to be able to see them more often! :) I love my husband....
Anyway... that's all I have for you now...

1 comment:

Kara said...

Hang in there annie! You are in a valley, continue to seek God and you will see the mountain top again! As far as the being alone, refreshing thing I totally understand! Maybe you can use this season of your life to be refreshed and to grow together. Set aside some time to pray and study together!!

Love you and am praying for you!