... that we may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith, both yours and mine. Romans 1:12

Friday, June 22, 2007

Why Hello Friend

Hi... wonder where the other two ladies are... well I imagine Victoria is awefully busy with wedding stuff....

Yes... I was able to read Mon-Thurs (I skipped this morning, I had to be at work at 8 and my body would not get up when I wanted it to)... I started reading in Romans, and I am up to chapter 8 now! I can't believe how powerful His Word is.... Pastor Shada (at our church) stresses Life Journaling, basically writing down one or two verses that really pop out at your during your reading and then reflecting on those verses. Doing that really helps me in my reading because I am then focuses on the Word and looking at the verses and how they speak to me.... the other morning, I forget which verse cause I don't have it with me, I read a verse on judging other and how it is judging yourself... so true! I don't know how many times I judge others without even knowing them, I take one look at them and automatically my mind just puts out an opionion... that's something I would really like to focus on this next week is not judging others!

Well.... continue to pray for Jeremy and I... I wanted to be an honoring, respective, and submissive wife and I blew it Tuesday night.. I won't go into details, but I'm still feeling pretty bad about what I said... and how I went about saying it, and the results of my actions....

Anyway... I hope that you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kara said...

ahh the book of Romans! I love it! Thats what I need to do to be refreshed is read through Romans. I am excited you got in the Word. Ya know the reason you realized your attitude was sinful is because you had been in the word and were more sensitive to it!!! I am praying for you as you grow as a wife! Trust me it won't be the last time you act in the flesh but the great thing is you can repent and ask for forgiveness! Love you!

Keep running the race Annie!