... that we may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith, both yours and mine. Romans 1:12

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Where are we now?!?

It seems life gets very busy and we often forget or neglect the things most important to us. The past 5 weeks I have been reading through the book of Acts. It has taken me 5 weeks! I often found myself watching TV, reading a book or just wasting time online rather than spending it in the word! I have really been challenged lately to seek God anew. Does that make sense? I mean many time I think we get in a rut, I know I do. So to remedy this I am going to do a Bible survey that i found on biblegateway.com it is a 61 day plan that hits the key themes and main ideas throughout scripture! Wish me luck!!

What are you doing to keep your relationship with the Lord fresh? What are you learning during this season of your life?

No comments: