... that we may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith, both yours and mine. Romans 1:12

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Annie's Thoughts

Thanks Kara! That helped out a lot!

One thing that amazes me about Paul is how encouraging he is to his fellow believers. It's not just a "hey, keep up the good work" he goes into detail about what they have been doing that is glorifying to God and how great that is.

Another thing that caught my attention right off the bat is how he prayers for them. I know sometimes I will get into the habit of praying for people who need prayer or have told me prayer requests, I tend not to (sorry ladies) just praise God for your friendships and love.

I'm sure I have more to say but it's 6:20 AM and I don't have my bible with me at work.... So I will write more next time.... just wanted to put in a few thoughts that immediately caught my attention!

No comments: