... that we may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith, both yours and mine. Romans 1:12

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Okay, so I must apologize for my lack of involment. Life has been crazy, but I have been encouraged by you girls. I am just going to start with chapter 3 for this week.

I am very encouraged by Paul's faith and how he loves the people the he prays for. Verses 12-13 inspired me the most. Paul is praying for their love to grow for each other, not for his love for them to grow. I think so many times I get so caught up in praying for my feelings and emotions, that I realize that I am not praying for others they way that I should be. Not only is Paul praying for their hearts to grow, but he also desires for them to be blameless in holiness.

Okay that is all that I have for now.

No comments: