... that we may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith, both yours and mine. Romans 1:12

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wow...

Just to let you all know to pray for me....

I am overwhelmed....

I am exhausted....

I hate school....

I am just really stressed out right now about what all I have to do in the next 13 weeks.... found out some major news in my class on Monday, it's a grad/undergrad class... 5 grads, 51 undergrads... she decided to tell us Monday that our test on Wednesday (which we knew there was one) was going to be an essay test... now for me that is a completely different form of studying, so I spent the last two days re-reading 4 chapters, and the essay questions were nothing what I thought they were going to be...

I've never felt so incompetent in my life... and she said that all four of our tests would be like that, so at least I'll have more than two days to prepare myself for the next test...

But I don't think I can express how much I hate essay tests, not for the "I hate writing" part... but because my mind doesn't work that way.... I don't know what else to say...

Anyway... I'll stop complaining... guess I just need to get over it, that's what a lot of people would tell me... but the ones that say that don't understand me....

I love you girls... and I'm really struggling with Thessalonians... sorry...

No comments: